Our mission is in line with the historical orthodoxy of most evangelical churches worldwide. We can provide a complete doctrinal statement for anyone interested. However, briefly, we affirm the following:
- Our God is a Triune God, consisting of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit
- The Bible is completely inerrant in the original manuscripts, thus making our Bible today completely trustworthy.
- Man is sinful, hopelessly and spiritually lost and needs to be saved by God.
- Salvation from God is only through trust in His Son Jesus Christ by grace through faith.
- God has given us His Spirit as our Advocate in learning to walk in Christ’s strength, not our own.
- God wants us to grow spiritually to maturity. To aid in this direction, every believer should join a local church Body that teaches His Word well and participate regularly in worship and service.
- Christ is coming back to judge the earth at His appointed time and will set up His earthly Kingdom.
- It is our responsibility to share the good news of Christ with all men as we await His return and to promote church planting as His method in spreading the gospel of Christ.